Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Book Trailer

I never thought of books having trailers for advertising purposes, and the first time I saw an advertisement for one was while riding the NYC subway.  Even on long drives I found it odd sitting and listening to an advertisement on the radio for some upcoming James Patterson novel.  For my passion with film I'm used to the excitement one gets over the concept of seeing a trailer for the first time of a film you're anticipating seeing, but the idea of doing the same for a book just felt out of place.  That was until I received a link to the following clip.



I have not read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by author Seth Grahame-Smith, and was unaware of the Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter book until an email from GeekChicDaily hit my mailbox.  But this how well this video was done I can not help but feel overwhelmingly excited to check it out.  I know that 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' is currently in development for being adapted into a film, and am curious to see how that turns out.  Maybe both books will be added to my "To Read" list.



No comments:

Post a Comment