Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things I missed at the Comic Con due to the LONG lines

Since there were just soooooooooo many people at this year's comic con, I was not able to get into any of the panels I desperately tried to get into.  So now that I am home, and venting my frustration with the lack of planning and organization on the show's part, I am also google-ing and youtube-ing  as many videos as I can find since I was unable to see anything for myself.  So as I am experiencing these for the first time myself, I though I would share with you. 



 Big Bang Panel Part 1


Big Bang Panel Part 2


Big Bang Panel Part 3



I waited in line for over over 3 hours trying to get into this panel and they almost shut it down.
Kevin Smith @ Comic Con







more is to come... and pictures will be posted next

No comments:

Post a Comment